New Hudson Valley Polling Locations For November Election
The November election is less than a month away, and if you haven't voted in a while you may want to make sure you're going to the right place.
Polling locations generally stay at the same location every year, so people don't pay much attention to those postcards that come in the mail and just plan on showing up on election day. This year, however, you may want to check ahead of time since a number of polling locations throughout the Hudson Valley have changed.
Due to logistical issues, the Board of Elections may need to change where you vote. A few Hudson Valley polling locations have closed this year. Some schools used as voting locations, like St. Mary's in Wappingers Falls, are no longer open, which means that you'll need to visit the polls somewhere else.
You can easily plug in your address and find out where to vote this year by visiting your county's board of elections online:
The general election takes place on November 5, but early voting will begin this year on October 26. For more information on voting early, contact your local board elections.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie