Ice Causes Major Delays on Taconic, Other Roads Thursday Morning
An accident blamed on icy conditions is causing some major headaches this morning.
Hudson Valley traffic reporter, Nancy Reamy, says that the Taconic State Parkway is stopped up on the southbound side due to an accident in the right lane. Traffic is extremely slow from Pudding Street through Peekshkll Hollow Road. EMS and fire trucks were on the scene due to some minor injuries.
Reamy says that icing is causing some slippery conditions throughout the Hudson Valley this morning. Motorists should use caution because of the possibility of black ice on the roadways. Other incidents on I-84 and Route 9 in Fishkill are being blamed on icy conditions.
For the latest traffic information, be sure to download our app to Hudson Valley traffic alerts throughout the winter season.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie