The ‘Soup Nazi’ is Headed to the Hudson Valley
Why is the famous Soup Nazi coming to Dutchess County?
Larry Thomas, the actor who portrayed the angry soup chef on Seinfeld will be coming to our area this summer. No, Thomas won't be ladling out mulligatawny or screaming at customers, but he will be meeting and greeting his fans
On July 18 Thomas will be at Dutchess Stadium for the Renegades' Restaurant Fest. The promotion will allow fans to get a ticket to the game and sample food from restaurants all over the Hudson Valley for just one price.
Seinfeld fans will be able to see Thomas, who was nominated for an Emmy for his role as Yev Kassem, the angry restaurant owner who would deny customers the privilege of buying his soup if they didn't follow his strict rules.
Are you a Seinfeld fan? Let us know if you'll be lining up to see the Soup Nazi at Dutchess Stadium in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie