Santa Kicks Off the Season on the Walkway
Next week, after you've devoured the turkey and stuffing, after you've done your early morning Black Friday shopping, why not treat yourself and the kids to a nice brisk walk on the Walkway Over the Hudson? And it's going to be extra special for the kids. Why? Because Santa will be there to kick off the holiday season.
Santa Claus is coming to the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park on Friday, Nov. 29 from noon - 3 pm. Visitors are welcome to have their picture taken with Santa, plus there will be music, train rides, and much more to fill everyone with cheer. It's the perfect way to start the holidays.
This event is complimentary to attend and open to the public. Santa will be on the Walkway's east approach in Poughkeepsie. For more information about the holiday kick off on the Walkway Over the Hudson, check out the event facebook page. To learn about other events on the Walkway, or to become a volunteer, visit the Walkway website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie