Own a Restaurant/Bar in Poughkeepsie Near Historic Venue
Ever wanted to own a restaurant or bar? Maybe even one near a historic performance venue in Poughkeepsie? Here is your chance. The Nuddy Bar & Grill is for lease. The Craigslist listing says that it is being offered up for $3,500 per month and that it is a "Turnkey" lease, which means that pretty much everything is ready to go for you as the new operator.
Some of the highlights from the ad:
- Located in Dutchess County's Central Business District
- 7 block walk to and from the Metro-North Hudson Line (which provides service from the Poughkeepsie Train Station to Grand Central Terminal) The station serves MTA and Amtrak as well as local and regional bus services.
- *Type: Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
For more information, here is a link to the original listing.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie