‘Next To Normal’ Opens In The Hudson Valley This Weekend
Attention, theater geeks: your favorite show is in town this month.
As someone who has spent a good amount of time around theater people, I can tell you that Next to Normal is immensely popular. So if you're one of those people who keep singing "I'm Alive" in your audition, you might be excited to know that the show is playing in Rhinebeck starting this weekend.
The Center For Performing Arts in Rhinebeck, which has put on a ton of great shows over the last few years, including Young Frankenstein, American Idiot, and Clue, has their own production of Next to Normal which will run from January 6th through January 27th. Even if you're not a musical theater fan, Next to Normal features some great rock music that pretty much anyone can enjoy (though maybe don't bring young kids to this).
Tickets are available for all eight dates at the website for The Center For Performing Arts.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie