LaGrange Fall Harvest Festival Oct. 6
Looking for a fun fall festival with hometown charm? There just so happens to be one coming up. The LaGrange Fall Harvest Festival will be at Freedom Park on Skidmore Road on Sunday, Oct. 6, from noon - 4PM.
There will be activities for the whole family. Live music with The Guys Night Out Band, a strolling children’s entertainer and costume characters. Also for the kids there will be inflatables, games, sensory play, the Two by Two Petting Zoo, kids crafts, face painting and balloon tying. There will also be plenty for the older kids and kids at heart. Demonstrations, a craft show, farmer’s market, henna tattoos, an art station, food trucks, the DC Sheriff’s Department K9, and lots of local vendors. You can even get a head start on your holiday shopping.
The LaGrange Fall Harvest Festival is free. Rain date will be Oct. 20. For more information about the festival and other events in LaGrange, check out their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie