Hudson Valley Residents Get Free Self-Storage for 30 Days
If you need a place to keep your valuables safe this month, some local businesses are stepping up to help.
Because of the flooding from last week's bomb cyclone, local U-Haul companies are offering their services for free. If your basement or home was flooded out during the torrential downpours last week and you need a place to keep your furniture or belongings, U-Haul is offering 30 days free disaster relief assistance.
According to a press release, the program is being offered at 40 U-Haul locations throughout Massachusetts, Vermont, Southern Virginia, New Hampshire and the Hudson Valley.
You can contact participating locations to find out more about the month of free storage and how to take advantage of the assistance. Local U-Haul businesses that are offering the free 30 days include locations on Route 211 in Middletown, Route 9W in Newburgh, Windsor Highway in New Windsor and South Road in Poughkeepsie.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie