Head to the Walkway for I Love My Park Day
Did you know that this Saturday, May 4, is I Love My Park Day? Well, it is, and you can show your love for the Walkway by volunteering to help clean up and beautify the East and West approaches to the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park from 9 am - 1 pm.
I Love My Park Day is a statewide event to celebrate and enhance New York’s state parks and historic sites and bring visibility to the entire New York State Parks system. Volunteers from across the state participate in cleanup, improvement, and beautification events at New York State parks and historic sites. Volunteers celebrate New York’s state park system by cleaning up park lands and beaches, planting trees and gardens, restoring trails and wildlife habitat, removing invasive species, and working on various site-improvement projects.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie