Haunted Huguenot Street Kicks Off this Friday
It's that time of year again. When we are all looking to find haunted houses, scary scenery, and ghostly gatherings. All that and more is practically in our backyard in New Paltz. Specifically on Huguenot Street. The 2019 Haunted Huguenot Street tours begin this Friday, Oct. 11 and run through every Thursday, Friday and Saturday through Oct. 26.
The 2019 Haunted Huguenot Street tours will immerse visitors in a macabre exploration of the human condition. At nightfall, the historic houses and grounds will set the stage for the restless spirits of New Paltz to tell the harrowing stories of how their lives came to a tragic ending, and then what happened afterwards. Based on real people and historical events, this interactive theater experience will last approximately one hour. Tours will depart from the DuBois Fort Visitor Center every hour on the hour beginning at 5PM, with the last tour departing at 9PM.
Content at Haunted Huguenot Street may not be suitable for younger audiences. For more information about this years tours, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie