Enjoy the Walkway After Dark Tonight
Have you enjoyed the beautiful views from the Walkway Over the Hudson? They are some of the best views in the Hudson Valley, and it's especially incredible at night. You can find out for yourself tonight from 6PM - 10PM at the Walkway at Night on the Walkway Over the Hudson.
You will be able to view the night sky with telescopes provided by the Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association. You can take part in the walk from either the west entrance in Highland or the east entrance in Poughkeepsie. For safety reasons bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards are not permitted for this event. If you bring your pets along for the fun, they must be on a 4 foot non-retractable leash with a light up collar and glow sticks will be available while supplies last.
The Walkway at Night is free to Walkway members. Non-members are asked to consider a $5 suggested donation. For more information, visit the Walkway at Night facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie