Enjoy the Walkway Over the Hudson at Night
Have you had the chance to enjoy the beautiful views from the Walkway Over the Hudson? They are some of the best views in the Hudson Valley, and it's especially incredible at night. You can find out for yourself Friday night, July 19, from 8:30 - 10:30 pm.
You will be able to view the night sky with telescopes provided by the Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association. You can take part in the walk from either the west entrance in Highland or the east entrance in Poughkeepsie. For safety reasons bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards are not permitted for this event. If you bring your pets along for the fun, they must be on a 4 foot non-retractable leash with a light up collar and glow sticks will be available while supplies last. Merchandise pavilions will also be open.
The Walkway at Night is free to Walkway members, and a donation is suggested for non members. You can get more information at The Walkway Over The Hudson website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie