Document Shredding Day at the Walkway Aug. 31
Just the other day I was looking through my so called files, which is actually a huge bag of official papers and receipts that I no longer need. But I also don't want anyone else to get their hands on to them. What do I do with all this paper? And then I found my answer.
The Walkway Over the Hudson is hosting a Document Shredding Day on Saturday, Aug. 31, from 9 am - noon in the Haviland Road parking lot steps away from the Walkway’s West Entrance at 87 Haviland Road in Highland. These events attract a large number of people that will likely result in wait times of 15-60 minutes. Walkway Ambassadors will be on hand to assist, and all participants are encouraged to take a stroll on the Walkway following drop-off.
For more information about the Document Shredding Day at the Walkway Over the Hudson, including the list of acceptable and unacceptable items for shredding, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie