5 Soon-To-Close Hudson Valley Stores Begin Liquidation Friday
If you're looking to pick up some clothes, today is your day.
With so many chain stores closing across the country, it's hard to keep up. Announcements seem to made every week about another beloved store closing their doors. So it's not hard to forgive many of us for forgetting when these closures are actually happening.
Back in May, it was announced that Dressbarn would be shutting down all of their stores, including locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Carmel and the Cortlandt Town Center. All of Dress Barns 650 stores across the country are scheduled to close by Christmas.
On Friday, November 1 a huge liquidation sale began at all of the Dressbarn stores. According to a press release from the company, all merchandise will be discounted, including new fall and winter apparel and accessories. Prices will be marked down from 20% - 40% off original prices. Store furniture and fixtures will also be for sale at all locations.
The good news is that you can still use Dressbarn gift certificates and merchandise credits during the liquidation, but you better act fast. All of the remaining stores will be shut down before Christmas, but once the inventory is gone, individual stores will simply shut their doors. So if you have any gift cards left, you'll want to use them now while you can.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie