20th Annual Arlington Street Fair
It has been a Poughkeepsie tradition for twenty years. I am talking about the Annual Arlington Street Fair, and Saturday, Sept. 21, is the day. And it promises to be a fun day for the whole family. The fair will take place from the corner of Fulton and Collegeview Avenues to the Eastbound Arterial
There will be children's rides and games, boutique shopping, live entertainment, live music, and over 100 vendors including restaurants, shops, and craftspeople. Admission to the fair is free and there will be a series of scheduled events throughout the day from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Raymond Avenue will be closed between Burger Fi and the Eastbound Arterial.
And September weather is the best. Not too hot or too cold. Just right for an outdoor celebration. So pack up the family, and head to the 20th Annual Arlington Street Fair on Saturday sept. 21. For more information about the fair, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie