Winter Fest in Hyde Park
Winter may be cold and dreary, but it's not all bad. Especially here in the Hudson Valley where there are plenty of towns celebrating the season with winter carnivals and festivals. In fact, there is one coming up on Jan. 25
Winter Fest 2020 will be held on Saturday, Jan. 25, from 1PM - 4PM at Hackett Hill Park in Hyde Park. You'll get to enjoy a winter afternoon in the park enjoying seasonal activities like snow tubing, cross-country skiing, sledding and snowshoeing. Then warm up around the fire pit with hot soup and roasted marshmallows. Special displays inside the Program Building include a children's craft table, Dutchess County's Medical Reserve Corps, Hyde Park's Historian, the Hyde Park Conservation Advisory Commission and more.
Winterfest will take place with or without snow on the ground. In case of inclement weather, the alternate date is Saturday, Feb. 8. For more information about Winter Fest 2020 in Hyde Park, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie