WEATHER: Christmas Will Be a Bit Milder This Year in the Hudson Valley
If you were hoping for a white Christmas, then you may not be too keen on this forecast. After some frigid mornings earlier this week, the Hudson Valley experienced a nice warm up late this weekend. And according to meteorologists, the milder weather will stock around a bit longer.
Highs Monday will actually be in the low 50s, under partly cloudy skies. This should melt the remainder of the snow and ice that's still on the ground. Lows will be in the upper 20s. Tuesday will see highs in the low 40s, and lows in the 20s.
Christmas Day will see a mixture of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 40s. Lows that night will get down in to the 20s. Thursday and Friday will be a little cooler and more seasonable, with highs in the upper 30s to low 40s, and lows in the 20s.
Have a great week! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie