This Week’s Rock News: Woodstock 50 Officially Canceled
Welcome to the weekend and another week of rock news. We could have and actually did predict the top story this week in rock and roll. After months of problems, including venue changes and denied permits, the Woodstock 50 Concert has officially been called off. Michael Lang has finally admitted defeat.
And speaking of Woodstock, there is a new commemorative Woodstock stamp coming out, and the Bethel Post Office is doing something very cool to celebrate the anniversary. I've got all the details for you in this week's rock news. Just click on the link below.
If you're a Metallica fan, you might want to keep Oct. 9 open. Find out why by listening to this weeks rock news below. And if you missed this year's Mott The Hoople tour, I've got great news for you this week. It's all in this week's rock news.
We do rock news for you on The Boris and Robyn Show every weekday morning at 6:45, but if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Have a great weekend and thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie