The Real Reason Why I Won’t Run on The Rail Trail This Summer
I'm in pretty good shape, but I just can't run on the Rail Trail these days. There's one reason why I'm choosing the gym this summer.
The weather is getting warmer and we should be spending more time outside. I'm an avid runner. Not to brag but I try to get at least 10 miles a day. I moved closer to the Rail Trail and I was excited to get out of the gym, get off of the treadmill and get a nice change of scenery.
The view and fresh air were short lived.
I was immediately overwhelmed by dog poop covering the path. I have a question for some of you dog owners who hit the trail. What the hell is wrong with you? Clean up your dog's mess! I can't run as fast in a zig-zag pattern.
Take a plastic bag and clean up after your dog. Is it so hard? If you can't do it, then keep your dog at home.
I love dogs. I'm sure your dog doesn't want me to have to run around its land mines.
Be responsible. A lot of people use the trail.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie