Spike Lee Needs Hudson Valley Extras For His New Movie
Spike Lee, the acclaimed director of Do The Right Thing (one of my all-time favorite movies), She's Gotta Have It, and Malcolm X, is currently filming a new movie in Ossining. And he needs some Westchester County natives to help him make it.
The movie takes place in the 1970s, and Lee is looking for men with facial hair like beards, mustaches and sideburns and women with feathered or long hair. He's also looking for pre-1973 automobiles and anybody who can ride a vintage motorcycle.
Not much is known about the movie other than its title, The Black Klansman, which seems to indicate that Lee hasn't lost his penchant for addressing race in America as he's gotten older. You can apply to be an extra in the movie right here. This is definitely a cool opportunity. What actor wouldn't want to add a Spike Lee joint to their resume?
- 5 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Ticks in Your Yard
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie