Rossi’s Deli Named ‘Best Sandwich Spot’ In New York
There are lots of great places to grab a sandwich in Poughkeepsie, but one location stands above all the rest. Buzzfeed has researched Yelp! data and taken a look across America and named the best 'sandwich spot' in each state.
The highly acclaimed Rossi Rosticceria Deli located at 45 South Clover Street in Poughkeepsie has the best sandwiches in all of New York State. If you're planning to stop in, Rossi's is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 - 6, Saturdays 8 - 5 and they're closed Sundays. You can check out their menu HERE.
Rossi's is a family run business established in 1979 by Giovanni and Angelina Rossi. They recently added a second location on the campus of Marist College and operation is now run by their three sons.
Buzzfeed has had a bit of a love affair with Rossi's before. In 2014 they mentioned them as having food worthy of skipping class for. Nick from The Morning Grind just discovered them and it changed his life.
Who do you think should be a contender in the category for the best sandwich in New York? Let us know in the comments section because we like exploring new places for lunch.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie