Redheaded Babies Needed for HBO Filming in Hudson Valley
Do you know someone who has a redheaded baby? HBO need to talk to them.
As filming for the limited series I Know This Much Is True continues in the Hudson Valley, producers are now in search of some redheaded babies for scenes that will be shot this September.
The Mark Ruffalo project has been employing locals as background actors and extras during the extensive filming. The most recent casting call is for eight-month-old girls with reddish or strawberry blonde hair. Filming will be held on September 4. If you're interested, casting agents ask that you send a photo with the name, age and weight of the baby to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "8 Month Connie."
Newborn babies with red or strawberry blonde hair are also needed for filming on September 5. The babies must be between 15 days and two months and be "as small as possible." You can submit photos and information for the babies at the same email address with the subject heading "Newborn Connie."
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie