Please Stop Talking About Autumn and Halloween
It's still summer!
Take it from a girl who LOVES cold weather and despises the heat: you have to chill out with this autumn weather talk. I love the fall, I thrive in sweaters and boots. But you know what I don't want? To talk about the fall right now.
It is AUGUST. We haven't even hit my birthday yet (August 21, I like marble cake). We seriously need to slow this Halloween chat down. I want to enjoy this unbearable heat a little bit longer. I want to pretend I'm getting a tan when I'm really getting a burn for a couple more weeks. I want to enjoy not dealing with school buses on the road for the rest of the month.
Slow it down, take a break, have a drink outside. Enjoy the rest of summer. Because you know damn well, that when November hits and we get another crazy snowstorm like last year, that you'll be complaining about the weather.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie