How To Get an ‘Oogie Boogie’ Frappuccinio at Hudson Valley Starbucks
It's spooky season, and that applies to everything-including your Starbucks order.
According to Bustle, the secret menu at Starbucks is getting pretty spooky. They've added items like the IT Frappuccino, a Jack Skellington Frappuccino, a Great Pumpkin Latte, even a Cinderella Latte. To continue the scary drink theme, Starbucks has created the Oogie Boogie Frappuccino.
The Oogie Boogie Frappuccino is a combination of white chocolate mocha and Frappuccino chip, topped with matcha powder and cookie crumble, according to Bustle. It's meant to look green like Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
However, this menu item is a little tricky to order. According to Bustle, you should order your size of choice of a White chocolate Mocha Frappuccino. You'll want to ask for the Frappuccino chips to be blended in, as well as at the bottom of the cup with whipped cream. Ask for it to be topped with whipped cream, matcha powder, and cookie crumble. Do all that and you have yourself an Oogie Boogie Frappuccino.
Starbucks has multiple locations in the Hudson Valley including Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, and plenty more.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie