New Poughkeepsie Pizza Shop Opens For Business
Pizza E Birra is Poughkeepsie's newest pizza shop and is officially open for business. Neighboring Planet Wings is expected to open Monday.
It was announced in the fall of 2018 that both business' would be constructed in a remodeled Main Street building that was once home to Catskill Hudson Bank which closed in the summer of 2017. The newly remodeled building adds around 1,000 square feet to the facility allowing for room for both pizza and chicken wings.
Sunday was opening day for Pizza E Birra in Poughkeepsie which is their second location in addition to one in Middletown. Calling themselves 'a taste of Italy with an NYC vibe', they're available for both eat-in and delivery options.
The new location is at 830 Main Street in Poughkeepsie and can be reached at (845) 485-9800.
Will you be stopping by for a slice or some chicken wings next door?
The original Poughkeepsie Planet Wings shut down after a fire in May of 2017.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie