L.L. Bean is Coming to the Hudson Valley This November
The iconic outdoor clothing company is headed our way.
For over 100 years, L.L. Bean has been outfitting nature enthusiasts in flannel. Since there's no store in our area, shoppers here in the Hudson Valley have always had to travel to Danbury or rely on ordering from their website or catalog.
But this November, L.L. Bean customers will have another option for picking up their favorite clothes and boots. That's right, the L.L. Bean Bootmobile is headed our way.
Built in 2012 to celebrate the company's 100th anniversary, the truck was made to resemble L.L. Bean's iconic Maine Boot. Built from foam and fiberglass, the truck travels across the country, turning heads while promoting the L.L. Bean brand.
On Wednesday, November 20 the Bootmobile will be set up at Marist College with a special clothing pop-up shop. The event is part of L.L. Bean's college tour that brings the famous store to areas across the country without access to one. The pop-up will feature a special discount for customers who stop by, and a chance to pose with L.L. Bean's giant boot.
The event will begin at 10am on November 20 at the Steel Plant parking lot and continue all day until 5pm. For more information, you can visit the the L.L. Bean College Tour Facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie