Josh Hutcherson Is Filming A Movie In Poughkeepsie
There's been no shortage of celebrity sitings in the Hudson Valley lately as more and more projects come to film here, and now we've got one from a pretty major film franchise. You may know him as that guy who made a lot of bread in the Hunger Games movies: Josh Hutcherson is in the area to shoot a new thriller called Plume.
Joining Hutcherson are Suki Waterhouse, Tilda Cobham-Hervey, Shiloh Fernandez (one of the stars of the Evil Dead remake), and Harry Shum Jr., who played Mike Chang on Glee. Plume is written and directed by Mike Gan and will be filming in Poughkeepsie and Lagrangeville for the next month or two, according to the Hudson Valley Film Commission.
Hutcherson currently stars in a series on Hulu called Future Man, which I've heard great things about, and he recently appeared in a very funny supporting role in The Disaster Artist. It looks like there are other movies set to film in the area pretty soon, so we'll be sure to keep our ears open.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie