Hyde Park Motel The Golden Manor Up For Sale
A Hyde Park motel located across from the FDR Presidential Library along Route 9 is up for sale. The Golden Manor is a 39 room motel situated on three wooded acres that include an inground pool and about 20,000 square feet of space for accommodations. Loopnet reports the property is on the market for $2.2 million.
The Golden Manor is close to local colleges in addition to National Historic sites like the Vanderbilt Mansion, Vall-kill site along with FDR Library and could be a good investment opportunity if you have the resources. The property also features lots of parking, a four-car garage, and a three-bedroom owner/manager apartment.
The Golden Manor remains open for business and offers accommodations for everyone from single guests to large families.
Located at 4100 Albany Post Road, what would you do with the property?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie