Halloween Craft Fair and Flea Market in Newburgh
Halloween will be here before you know it, and you can celebrate the season this Sunday, Oct. 27, at the Annual Halloween Craft Fair and Flea Market. The fair is being held at the Homewood Suites by Hilton at Newburgh, 180 Breunig Road from 11AM - 5PM.
If you believe in buying local like I do, then this is where you want to be this Sunday. There will be over 20 vendors from all over the Hudson Valley showcasing their items for sale. Handmade jewelry, candles, oils, bubble bars, bath bombs, cupcakes, chocolate candy, flowers, gift baskets, and much more. And make sure to bring the kids between 12PM - 4PM so they can trick or treat from the candy and snack buffet. There will also be gifts basket raffles.
It's a great way to celebrate the season and to support local artists and businesses. For more information about this Sunday's Halloween Craft Fair and Flea Market, visit the facebook event page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie