First Friday Poughkeepsie: Red, White & Brew
Every first Friday of the month the City of Poughkeepsie celebrates First Friday, but July 5 is going to be extra special as the City celebrates both First Friday and Independence Day.
Join the City of Poughkeepsie Friday, July 5th, from 5 - 8:30 pm, at Eastman Park in Poughkeepsie as First Friday Poughkeepsie partners with Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County for a night of fun and celebration. You'll be able to enjoy an array of craft beers from over 20 local breweries and authentic BBQ cuisine perfect for any summer celebration. There will be live music from Lucky House, a DJ, and an official corn hole tournament. Cost for corn hole is $40 per duo, with the proceeds to benefit First Friday Poughkeepsie and Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County.
It's going to be a great time for the whole family. For more information about the City of Poughkeepsie's Red White and Brew First Friday celebration, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie