First Friday PK Anniversary Party
The City of Poughkeepsie has come a long way in the past few years. One of the cool events you can enjoy in the city is First Friday, and this evening there will be a celebration to honor the 3rd anniversary of First Friday in Poughkeepsie.
The Poughkeepsie First Friday anniversary celebration will be this evening from 5 - 8:30 pm, at Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park. Enjoy a selection of craft beers, wines, spirits and delicious in-house specialties from all your favorite local restaurants. The kids can have fun in the bouncy castle, with a facepainter or magician. Be a part of the interactive live mural painting and show your best pitch at the dunk tank featuring local celebrities. There will also be a live performance from Junket, as well as acoustic performances from Frank Mura Show, Rachel Hendricks, Brigavilli and Matt Booth. The party will include a special fireworks display at 9 pm.
For more information about tonight's First Friday Poughkeepsie anniversary party, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie