Enjoy Fresh and Local All Winter
It's officially here. I'm talking about the cold weather. It's another Hudson Valley winter. Snow, sleet, wind and dipping temperatures.
One of the things I really miss when it's winter is the farmers market. There are tons of them throughout the Hudson Valley in spring and summer, but what about now? Luckily, there is The Kingston Winter Farmers Market inside the Old Dutch Church on Wall Street every other Saturday through April 25.
There are tons of vendors this year. You'll be able to get lots of fresh greens, meat, eggs, goat and cow's milk cheese, wine, maple syrup, honey, fresh breads, gluten-free baked goods, hot tamales, dog treats, apples, cider, fresh fish, pickles, herbal teas and salves and much more. And in the winter, no less.
The market is every other Saturday from 10AM - 2PM. To find out more about The Kingston Winter Farmers Market and to see the full list of this year's vendors, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie