Did You See the Grim Reaper and Headless Horseman in Warwick?
We're about a week away from Halloween and the Hudson Valley is ready.
From haunted hayrides to big Halloween bashes like Boo Ball, we have a ton of fun events to look forward to. But one event, which happened over the weekend, was a surprise to some and left others scratching their heads asking "Did I actually see that?"
The answer would be, yes.
If you were in the Warwick area on Saturday, October 19th, and you thought you saw the Grim Reaper and the Headless Horseman flying through town...you did.
John Christison posted a video that showed the dynamic duo riding past Yesterdays Irish Pub.
We're not sure why the two were haunting our Hudson Valley streets, but we can only imagine they're getting us ready for all the Halloween festivities coming up.
Did you see the Grim Reaper and Headless Horseman gallivanting around town? Any idea where they were heading? (Get it? Because one doesn't have a head!?...Okay, I tried.)
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie