Cranksgiving Poughkeepsie Is November 16
We should be thinking about our communities and our neighbors every day of every year, but around the holidays it seems even more important. Wouldn't it be great if we could take comfort in knowing that all of our neighbors will be well fed and happy this year? There is a way to help reach that goal.
Poughkeepsie's Fourth Annual Cranksgiving bike ride to collect non-perishable foods for the Backpack program benefiting City of Poughkeepsie school children is coming up on Saturday, Nov. 16, from 10:30AM - 1:30PM starting at the Walkway Over the Hudson parking lot.
This is a leisurely bike ride open to all ages and levels of riders. You will be making stops at local food stores around the City of Poughkeepsie to purchase items to contribute to the drive, so make sure to bring a pack to carry your goods.
For more information about Cranksgiving poughkeepsie, and to RSVP, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie