Abilities First Showcase at The Poughkeepsie Galleria
Mark the date on your calendar. It's Saturday, March 9. That's the date of the Abilities First Showcase of Resources for Enrichment & Inclusion from 9:30 am - 3 pm at the Poughkeepsie Galleria, 2001 South Road.
Abilities First is spearheading the event to bring together resources that help enrich the lives of children and adults with any disability whether it be developmental, intellectual, physical, mental or other.
From 9:30 - 10 am the showcase opens with a sensory-sensitive environment,
an opportunity for children with special needs and their families to attend the showcase before the mall opens. At 10 am it's sensory-friendly films courtesy of Regal’s My Way Matinee Program. From 10 am - 3 pm, the showcase is open to the public with
performances, demonstrations, and other special events.
Admission to the showcase is free and open to the public.To learn more about the Abilities First Showcase March 9 at the Poughkeepsie Galleria, visit their facebook page. To learn more about Abilities First and their mission, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie