Woman Loses Consciousness While Hiking Kaaterskill Falls
Rescue personnel rushed to the scene, after a woman lost consciousness while hiking at Kaaterskill Falls.
On June 8, a 32-year-old female was hiking on the escarpment trail near Kaaterskill Falls when she felt lightheaded and lost consciousness. Her friend called 911 and two Assistant Forest Rangers responded.
Three Forest Rangers and Tannersville Rescue personnel also rushed to the scene. The subject regained consciousness and was assisted out of the woods. The subject was transported by ambulance to the hospital.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie