Winter on the Farm at Stony Kill
It's winter here in the Hudson Valley, and we could stay home and be couch potatoes, but there are plenty of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy. In fact, there is something really cool coming up. It's Winter on the Farm from 11 am - 2 pm Saturday, Feb. 8 at Stony Kill Farm at 79 Farmstead Lane in Wappingers Falls. It's not only fun, it's also educational.
Winter on the Farm at Stony Kill is an afternoon of horse drawn sleigh rides, maple syrup demos, snow shoeing, snowman making, kids crafts, hot cocoa, and fun for the whole family. There will also be an all you can eat pancake breakfast from 10 am - noon in the barn classroom. The breakfast in only $10 for adults, $5 for kids, and free for kids 3 and under.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie