WEEKEND WEATHER: Snow Followed By Bitterly Cold Temps
Last weekend's record warmth seems like the distant past. After a windy and cold day, temperatures Friday night will fall in to the mid to upper teens as the wind will finally die down after dark. Now, we've have the snow to look forward to.
A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect for parts of the Hudson valley, as snow is expected to move in by the afternoon. Hudson Valley Weather says that anywhere from 2 to 4 inches could be expected across most of the area, with 3 to 6 possible in the higher elevations. Highs will be around 30. Lows Saturday night will stay in the upper 20s.
Sunday will see highs around 40, under mostly cloudy skies. Temperatures are expected to fall as the day goes on, as the wind will pick up once again. Lows Sunday night will fall into the teens.
Monday will be bitterly cold with highs only in the lower 20s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie