Veterans Warmly Invited to Sullivan County Expo and Stand Down
The Sullivan County Veterans Service Agency looks forward to serving veterans’ needs at the annual Sullivan County Expo and Stand Down.
The event will take place on Friday, October 11, at the Loch Sheldrake Firehouse on Route 52 in Loch Sheldrake (near the entrance to SUNY Sullivan).
Between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Agency staff and volunteers will offer information, personal care items, legal services, employment opportunities, counseling, housing resources, healthcare services, food, clothing and lunch to all veterans, free of charge.
For additional information, please contact the Sullivan County Veterans Service Agency at (845) 807-0233.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie