Veterans Sportsman’s Day 2019
Update: Event organizers say this event is now full.
Are you a veteran? Do you know a veteran? If so, please pass this along. The Northern Dutchess Rod and Gun Club is proud to present Veteran's Sportsman's Day 2019 on Sunday, Sept. 22 at the Northern Dutchess Rod and Gun Club, 140 Enterprise Road in Rhinebeck from 9 am- 5 pm. It's a great way to say thank you to our vets.
There will be several events including archery, fishing, trap shooting, .22 woods walk/ steel place shoot, traditional range, and black powder rifles. Plus a complimentary barbecue lunch courtesy of the Northern Dutchess Rod and Gun Club. Sorry, but no alcohol permitted. It is going to be a fun-filled day for those who have served our country. I cannot think of anyone who deserves a fun-filled day more than our veterans do.
Veterans Sportsman's day will go on rain or shine. You must register to attend. Space is limited. Go to www.ndrgc.com for more information about Veterans Sportsman's Day or contact Dan Loveland at (845) 332-0788.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie