The Burning of Kingston Oct. 18 and 19
The Burning of Kingston is a fun two day commemoration where actual historical events are reenacted at different locations throughout Kingston. The weekend includes also includes a Colonial Grand Ball, event exhibits, a cemetery ghost tour, Redcoat and Militia camp tours and demonstrations, and a whole lot more. And it's happening Friday Oct. 18 and Saturday Oct. 19.
It kicks off Friday, Oct. 18 with the Story of the Burning of Kingston at The Old Dutch Church with events throughout the evening. On Saturday, Oct. 19, there will be events and reenactments all day starting at 11AM. And the day's festivities wrap up with the Colonial Grand Ball. All this, plus the restaurants, clubs and shops of Kingston.
This is a fun and educational weekend for the whole family, and almost all of the events are free to the public. For more information, the full list of events, and the times, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie