You Can Now Shop Until 9PM at Dutchess County Liquor Stores
Did you notice? "It" finally happened. The law changed and you as a consumer can purchase alcohol (wine & liquor) in Dutchess County up until 9 PM. The law changed on January 15, 2020.
Here is the officially listing from the New York State Liquor Authority which states the hours that stores in Dutchess can now be open:
Liquor and wine may be sold for off-premises consumption during the following hours in Dutchess County:
Weekdays: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Christmas Day: Closed
Previously there had also been restrictions on Thanksgiving Day, but that seems to have been lifted. Keep in mind, that this is the maximum amount of hours a store can be open. The owners of each store still have the right to be open less than listed above.
Did you ever have to drive from Dutchess County to Ulster or to Orange County to make an alcohol purchase after 7 PM?
Do you want to be able to purchase wine and liquor where you buy your food? Or do you think that the only way that there will be people to help you is by shopping at a specialized store?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie