REO Speedwagon Singer Performs Special ‘Poughkeepsie Song’
REO Speedwagon's lead singer, Kevin Cronin, is serenading the Hudson Valley ahead of the band's show in Poughkeepsie.
Sometimes you get an email that just makes your day. That's what happened this week when I stumbled across a video sent to us from REO Speedwagon. The band is set to perform at the Civic Center in Poughkeepsie on Tuesday, and while fans are counting the minutes until the show, it looks like Cronin is even more excited about the concert.
The email contained a special message that REO Speedwagon wanted us to share with our listeners. I'll just let you watch it for yourself.
Cronin's voice is in top form in the clip as the singer changes up the lyrics to their hit, "Take it on the Run." If this is any indication on how the show will sound, fans are in for quite a treat on Tuesday.
Tickets are still available for the October 1 show at the Majed J. Nesheiwat Convention Center box office or through Ticketmaster.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie