Probably Not the Best Way to Transport Your ATV
This New York driver is leaving us shaking our heads at their very interesting and dangerous way of transporting their ATV.
ECO Lt. Mark Colesante stopped a vehicle on August 31, that he observed transporting an ATV in an unusual way on Rt. 41A in the Town of Homer.
I mean, I've been in a pinch before and needed to move something and didn't have a way to transport it, but this one made me laugh. They would've been better off just driving the ATV to its destination.
The driver had decided to transport the ATV by strapping it to the roof of his four-door sedan. The operator was issued tickets for unsecured load and driving an overloaded vehicle.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie