Popular Hudson Valley Steakhouse To Reopen After Fire
Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park was a popular Hudson Valley dining option until a fire gutted the restaurant. Now comes word that they will complete their comeback when they open for business next month.
According to a Saturday Facebook post from their official page, local diners can expect them to open in June. They're putting the finishing touches on the building and actually just released a look at their menu. Will you be stopping in for dinner at some point?
The Monday, March 20th, 2017 fire began after an explosion was heard around 2 PM in the afternoon. The fire destroyed a large portion of the restaurant and owner Joseph Wilson was unsure at first if he would rebuild. But here we are, just a few weeks from reopening.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie