Police: Lower Hudson Valley Woman Had BAC Three Times the Limit
With the holidays not far away, it's the time of year to expect more of a police presence. Given the amount of travel and other events going on, things get kind of crazy as we near the end of the year. Cops are especially out looking for drunk drivers. Looks like they found one here.
Police say a woman was discovered inside her vehicle early Friday morning in Suffern. News 12 says the woman was outside the Berkeley Square Apartments on Route 202. She wasn't exactly being quiet either. Police say she was laying on the car horn continuously. It is not known if she was trying to get someone's attention inside, or how she ended up in her vehicle to begin with.
Police say the woman had a blood alcohol level of three times the legal limit. Given how allegedly intoxicated she was, it's little wonder she didn't seem to notice how much attention she was attracting by honking her vehicle's horn nonstop.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie