Pleasant Valley Festival of Lights this Saturday
It's a full day of holiday activities this Saturday, Dec. 7, in Pleasant Valley for the Annual Festival of Lights Celebration. The festivities kick off early in the morning, and continue throughout the day right into the evening.
The day kicks off at 8AM with a pancake breakfast at the Pleasant Valley Firehouse. Throughout the day there will be festive activities including photos with Santa, a cookie sale at Pleasant Valley Town Hall, a bake sale, crafting, and a chili cook-off at the firehouse. St. Paul's Church on Traver Road will offer free gingerbread decorating from noon - 2PM. You can also make a non-perishable food donation for the Food Bank of Pleasant Valley.
Christmas trees will be for sale all day at the firehouse.The day is capped off by the Festival of Lights parade from the Town Hall to Pleasant Valley Fire House, followed by cookies and hot chocolate at the firehouse. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie