NY Education Dept. Cancels Computer-Based Tests
The New York State Department of Education has canceled computer-based tests for Wednesday following a glitch.
13 WHAM reports that the New York State Department of Education had a technical issue for the second year in a row with computer-based tests. The tests that were interrupted were the Common Core ELA tests.
According to 13 WHAM, the provider of the computer-based testing for New York State, Questar, was reporting slowness in regards to students submitting tests. The New York State Department of Education website suggests that students wait 5 to 10 minutes before attempting to resubmit their tests.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie