New York State Woman Injured After Slamming Into Manure Spreader
Well, this is a literal example of screaming "Oh, s***!" right before you crash.
WETM is reporting that 41 year-old woman from Groton, NY was taken to the hospital after a three vehicle accident Tuesday morning. what makes this story rather unusual is the fact that a manure spreader was involved. The spreader was being pulled by a John Deere tractor from the Fuller Family Dairy Groton Farm.
The accidents didn't end there.
According to WETM, a 71 year-old driver, who didn't notice the previous accident, ended up crashing into both vehicles. The ensuing mess closed Route 222 for over two hours Tuesday morning. There's no apparent word whether or not manure was flung all over the road.
The 41 year-old woman was airlifted to Upstate University Hospital to be treated for her injuries, according to WETM.
Accidents involving manure trucks and spreaders happens more often than you think, especially in areas upstate near all the farmland. In December, a manure truck overturned in the Wyoming County town of Covington, spreading crap all over a nearby creek.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie