New York State Man Arrested After Allegedly Biting Police Officer
In a story that sounds more like something out of a zombie or vampire flick, an officer is lucky to have only suffered minor injuries after a 28 year-old allegedly took a chomp out of him. This is yet another story that gives you an idea just what law enforcement has to deal with, and how dangerous their jobs can be.
WROC says the incident happened November 17 when police were called to the city of Canandaigua for a medical emergency. Once they arrived, the hungry suspect allegedly bit one of the officers on the arm.
There are not many details yet what the medical emergency was initially about. There also is no information if drugs and alcohol were involved.
The man was arrested and charged with second degree assault. The officer was treated at Thompson Hospital and released.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie